1. BitMagic Library now licensed under Apache 2.0 license.
2. Improved performance of enumerators.
3. Added new algorithms to traverse bit-vector. Works a few times faster than enumerator.
4. Improved memory management of serializations, fixed potential security vulnerabilities (buffer overrun).
5.New AVX2 and SSE4.2 optimizations.
6. Improved performance of sparse_vector<> extraction algorithms.
7. Added new examples for some common use cases for bit-vectors. See updated API documentation.
8. Continued improvement of BitMagic C library (libbm).
9. Improved build environment for cmake to make various SIMD configurations easier.